Welcome to Not In Our Town Princeton — a multi-racial, multi-faith group of individuals who stand together for racial justice and inclusive communities.
We invite you to join us as we take responsibility to address white supremacy and eliminate it in all its forms through intentional action, starting with ourselves and our communities. Click here for the next public meeting or to read the latest posts, calls to action, and calendar listings. (Due to construction at the Princeton Public Library there will be NO public meeting in January.)
On this web page you can also:
- learn about our mission – to promote the equitable treatment of all, and to uncover and confront white supremacy — a system which manipulates and pits all races and ethnicities against each other.
- get details on our public meetings (Continuing Conversations on Race and White Privilege),
- access resources that expose how political, economic, and cultural systems have enabled white supremacy to flourish.
- volunteer your time, talent, and resources to help create new structures and policies which will ensure equity and inclusion for all.
- learn about racial literacy programs that uncover the blight of white supremacy on our humanity, including projects at Princeton Public Schools and Choose.
- see how Unity Awards honor youth.
Special thanks go to to the Princeton Public Library, co-host of Continuing Conversations, with its vision to be the heart of a civically engaged community.
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or write to PO Box 43, Princeton NJ 08542.