As part of its ongoing outreach efforts to the community, the Civil Rights Commission is pleased to partner with the Princeton Public Library to offer Office Hours. Members of the community are welcome to stop by to speak to a member of the Commission directly.
Topics may include but are not limited to:
- Sharing of any incidents of bias and discrimination while in Princeton
- Questions about resources available to address incidents of bias and discrimination
- Suggestions and recommendations for the Commission
- Questions about the role of the Civil Rights Commission and its responsibilities
The Office Hours are also an opportunity for Commissioners to learn about the civil rights concerns of community members and bring them to the attention of the entire Commission.
The Fall 2018 Office Hours will be held in Study Room 9 in the Princeton Public Library and the assigned Commissioners are as follows:
- Monday, September 10, 7p-8p : Lew Maltby
- Saturday, September 22, 10a-11a : Fern Spruill
- Monday, October 8, 7p-8p : Tommy Parker
- Saturday, October 27, 10a-11a : James Fields
- Monday, November 5, 8p-8p : Afsheen Shamsi
- Saturday, November 17, 10a-11a : Sarah Vania
If you are interested in speaking to a Commissioner but are unable to make any of the scheduled times, please email Sarah Vania, Secretary of the Civil Rights Commission and she will be happy to assist you.