Center for the Study of White American Culture, Inc.
3-Part Live Interactive Webinar Wednesday, June 10, 17, & 24, 2020
7-9PM Eastern; 4-6PM Pacific. Each session is video-recorded and can be reviewed by registered participants.
Cost: $95. All registrations are final. No refunds for anyone who misses any portion of the workshop. All sessions are video-recorded. To register, click here
If you have an interest in helping raise the next generation of white anti-racists, join our live, interactive 6-hour webinar! We’ll explore:
• awareness of white culture
• how children learn racism and at what age
• when to talk with children about race and racism
• media literacy for children
• helping white kids develop an anti-racist identity
Online! Using the Zoom online videoconferencing platform, the webinar includes didactic presentation, small and large group discussion, and slideshow presentations. All sessions video-recorded.
• Sunday School teachers
• Service professionals
• Community members
• People of all races are welcome to the workshop, and much of the material applies to raising anti-racist children of any race
• Educate participants about children’s grasp of race & racism
• Inspire and empower you to model and teach anti-racism
• Boost your confidence in teaching children anti-racism
• Counter colorblindness with more effective strategies
• Help you raise white children who have an aware and healthy racial identify and the potential to join the next generation of anti-racist healers and organizers