The Zinn Education Project is excited to announce that generous donors have funded another round of Teaching for Black Lives Study Groups for the 2021-2022 school year.
This is a free professional learning opportunity. Each study group will receive:
- Teaching for Black Lives book for each participant (up to 20) and Teaching for Black Lives Study Guide
- Rethinking Schools subscription for each participant (up to 20)
- Introductory workshop featuring one or more editors of Teaching for Black Lives
- Access to several invitation-only webinars and workshops (panel discussions on current events, curriculum workshops, campaign planning)
- Closing event featuring one or more editors of Teaching for Black Lives
- Access to a network of other teacher study groups across the United States
The structure and format can vary according to the goals of the group.
Applications will be reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis.