NOT IN OUR TOWN PRINCETON is a multi-racial, multi-faith group of individuals who stand together for racial justice and inclusive communities. Our focus is to promote the equitable treatment of all, and to uncover and confront white supremacy — a system which manipulates and pits all races and ethnicities against each other.
Our goal is to identify and expose the political, economic, and cultural systems which have enabled white supremacy to flourish, and to create new structures and policies which will ensure equity and inclusion for all. In our commitment to uncovering the blight of white supremacy on our humanity, we take responsibility to address it and eliminate it in all its forms through intentional action, starting with ourselves and our communities.
To connect with us, please send an email to info (at) niotprinceton.org, or reach out to one of our current board members:
Simona L. Brickers (Co-Chair)
Princess Hoagland (Co-Chair)
Linda Oppenheim (Secretary)
Elizabeth Peck (Treasurer)
Not In Our Town Princeton pre-moderates comments on our blog posts. We currently delete comments that:
- include abusive, off-topic, or excessively foul language
- include ad hominem attacks
- include racist, sexist, homophobic or other slurs
- include solicitations and/or advertising
- are thread spamming (you’ve posted this same comment elsewhere on the site)
- explicitly intend to provoke other commenters or the members of the Not In Our Town Princeton community
- explicitly oppose our mission of advancing the cause of racial justice and promoting reconciliation in Princeton
(This comment policy was inspired in part by the comment policy of Huffington Post.)