FUTURO is an inclusive and diverse youth mentoring and college prep program for first and second generation immigrant students. The program offers after school tutoring, SAT preparation, college tours, workshops, arts and culture, and more. To date, the FUTURO program has successfully assisted students with attaining over $1 million in scholarships for higher education.
- Do you need help figuring out what you want to do after you graduate?
- Could you use some guidance and support in preparing for your SAT/ACT tests, applying to college, and accessing financial aid?
- Would you like help with résumé building, practicing public speaking, or meeting professionals in your field of interest?
- Do you want a support network to help you achieve your educational goals?
To be eligible, students must be:
1. Residents of Princeton or Trenton
2. A Rising Junior in High School (currently a sophomore)
3. GPA of 3.0 or Above
4. At or below 80% of the Area Median Income
5. 1st or 2nd Generation Immigrant
The application must be completed and submitted with all required supporting documents prior to the deadline. For more information about the FUTURO Mentoring Program, please visit us online and read more on our FUTURO Brochure.
Applications are due May 3rd.
Applications and supporting documents can be submitted via email, fax, mail, or in person delivery to our office.